Offer - Young's Gastro Sea Salt & Pepper 2 Basa Fillets Frozen 320g
Follow us on twitter @youngsseafood
Responsibly sourced fish for life®
We developed our award winning Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
Oven cook - From Frozen. Our Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa Fillets are at their best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
22 mins to oven bake - 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7.
Pre-heat the oven and baking tray.
Remove all packaging.
Place product onto baking tray in the centre of the oven.
Cook for 22 minutes (fan oven 18 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
For the perfect evening meal...
Try serving these Sea Salt and Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa fillets with new potatoes topped with herb butter, sweet peas & sprouting broccoli.
Enjoy with a glass of well chilled new world Riesling.
Place the new potatoes in salted boiling water & cook for 20 minutes. Mix the butter with chopped parsley, chives, mint & seasoning. Drain the potatoes & serve with a knob of the herb butter.
Cook broccoli in salted boiling water for 6 minutes, add peas and cook for a further 2 minutes. Drain and serve.*
*These cooking suggestions are a guideline only due to the natural variation in ingredients and variations between cooking appliances.
Country of Origin
PO Box 51,
Full Product Name:
Basa Fillets in a Light Dusting with Sea Salt and Black Pepper
Store at -18°C or below. Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Basa (75%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Polenta Flour, Sea Salt, Dried Skimmed Milk, Yeast, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Salt, Garlic Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||100g oven baked contains||Each Fillet oven baked||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.9g||1.4g||7%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5g||0.8g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-May-2015 at 00:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.