Offer - Young's Smoked Salmon 300g
7 days guaranteed (avg. 10)*
Price per kg: £20.00
Smoking has long been used as means of preserving fish, and the craft of smoking is one which has been passed down through generations at our Scottish Smokehouses. It takes time, experience and the finest ingredients to make our Smoked Salmon. Each side is traditionally cured with salt for up to 26 hours, before being smoked over Oak and Beech woods for up to 13 hours to develop a wonderful smoky flavour. Once smoked, the Salmon is left to further mature before being hand trimmed and sliced.
We love fish. It is all we do, and all we have done for over 200 years. That's why we developed our Fish For Life programme to ensure that all our fish is responsibly sourced. So Young's fish is not only good for you, it's good for the sea too.
Open the pack and separate the slices 10 minutes prior to eating to allow the salmon to reach room temperature. This will help restore the smoked salmon to its full flavour
Preparation and Usage
How to prepare...
Open the pack and separate the slices 10 minutes prior to eating to allow the salmon to reach room temperature. This will help restore the smoked salmon to its full flavour.
Country of Origin
Norway or Scotland
PO Box 51,
Carton pack recyclable
Full Product Name:
Specially selected Salmon fillets, expertly smoked at our Scottish Smokehouses
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. This product has been previously frozen and defrosted under controlled conditions to maintain suitability for home freezing. Freeze on day of purchase and use within one month. Defrost thoroughly before use and consume within 24 hours. Once thawed do not re-freeze.
For Use By see front of pack.
Caution: although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Farmed in Scotland or Norway
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Salmon (Salmo Salar) (Fish) (97%), Salt
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each 50g serving contains||% RI*||RI* for an average Adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.6g||1.3g||7%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.3g||0.2g||<1%||90g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)|
Once you have mastered the art of sushi rolling you can try any fillings you like!
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.