You might like
You are in:
- Apricot and pistachio flapjack
Apricot and pistachio flapjack
- 150g butter
- 150g soft brown sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 200g oats
- 100g pistachios
- 150g dried apricots , chopped
- 1 orange, zest
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Gently melt 150g butter, 150g soft brown sugar and 3tbsp honey in a small pan.
- In a separate bowl, tip 200g oats, 100g pistachios, 150g chopped dried apricots and the zest of 1 orange. Pour the melted butter mixture over the top and stir it all together.
- Transfer to a 20cm square, greased and lined baking tray, pat down evenly and cook at 160°C /140°C fan/gas 4 for 35-40 mins.
- Leave to cool in the tin and then slice.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine