You might like
You are in:
- Banana Cupcakes
Not only are bananas delicious, they are full of potassium. This easy cup cake recipe is sure to impress the taste buds. Why not decorate these with banana chips or popping candy for extra excitement!
- 170g butter, 115g for the cupcakes, 55g for the icing
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 115g self raising flour
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 225g icing sugar, sieved
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2–3 minutes until well mixed. Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray
- Mix icing ingredients together and then spread or pipe over the cakes. Decorate with banana chips or popping candy (optional).
Recipe kindly provided by Flora