You might like
You are in:
- Berry and Cherry Flapjacks with Roasted…
Berry and Cherry Flapjacks with Roasted…
- 250g rolled porridge oats
- 170g dried berries and cherries
- 50g roasted chopped hazelnuts
- 150g unsalted butter , cut in to cubes
- 75g light brown muscovado sugar
- 3 tbsp clear honey
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC, gas mark 4. Place the butter, sugar and honey in a medium pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the oats, dried fruit and nuts. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 30cm x 20cm x 4cm rectangular non-stick tin and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then score lightly with a knife into 12 bars. Leave to cool completely in the tin before removing. The flapjacks can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Recipe published with permission from Waitrose