You might like
You are in:
- Crunchy Peanut Cupcakes…
Crunchy Peanut Cupcakes…
Crunchy Peanut Cupcakes
Peanut butter does not need to be used solely in sarnies, this quick cupcake recipe uses it to make a delicious snack.
- 170g Flora Buttery , 115g for the cakes, 55g for the icing
- 115g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115g self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter , 1 tbsp for the cakes, 1 tbsp for the icing, plus a little milk
- 225g icing sugar , for the icing
- 1 drizzle melted plain chocolate , on each cupcake, to decorate
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2–3 minutes until well mixed. Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and place a spoonful onto each cake. Dust lightly with cocoa or drizzle with melted chocolate
Recipe kindly provided by Flora