You might like
You are in:
- Spaghetti with Rocket and Lemon
Spaghetti with Rocket and Lemon
- 250g fresh spaghetti
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 100g wild rocket
- ½ lemon, just the zest
- 50g Parmigiano Reggiano
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Wash and spin-dry the rocket.
- Finely mince the garlic and chilli.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. When hot, add the garlic and chilli and fry gently over low heat until fragrant.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of water to the boil. Add a handful of rock salt.
- When boiling rapidly, lower the pasta.
- Cook for 3 minutes, then drain quickly.
- Transfer the pasta into the skillet with the chilli and garlic. Add the rocket.
- Stir fry over medium-high heat until the rocket has barely wilted, about 1 minute. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with generous grated parmesan cheese and a bit of grated lemon zest.
Recipes kindly provided by Natoora