You might like
You are in:
- Spanish Chorizo And Cod Bake
Spanish Chorizo And Cod Bake
- 350g baby new potatoes, very thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 150g Ocado Diced Chorizo
- 250g Ocado Mixed Baby Plum Tomatoes, halved
- 1 pack yellow & orange peppers, deseeded and cut into very thin strips
- 1 lemon
- 4 Ocado Cod Loins Skinless & Boneless
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
Total time required
- Cooking time:
Cook’s tip: The trick here is to slice the potatoes and peppers as thinly as possible and spread them over a large baking dish in a single layer. This will ensure they cook evenly.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas 6. Toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, chorizo, baby plum tomatoes and peppers together in a large roasting tin. Spread out into a single layer.
- Arrange the cod over the vegetables and season everything with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut four slices from the lemon and arrange over each piece of fish with a sprig of rosemary, then squeeze the juice from any remaining lemon over the fish. Bake for 20 mins. Spoon some of the pan juices over the fish and serve straight away.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine