You might like
You are in:
- Asparagus & Crab Linguine with Chilli
Asparagus & Crab Linguine with Chilli
- 200g spaghetti, or linguine
- 100g asparagus tips
- 150g crab meat
- 1 knob salted butter
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter and oil in a frying pan big enough to hold the pasta.
- Add the chilli and garlic, then the asparagus and cook for 3 mins, or until the asparagus starts to soften.
- Add the crab meat to heat through, remove from the hob.
- When the pasta is ready, drain (reserving a little cooking water) and add to the asparagus pan. Place back on the heat, add the chives, lemon zest and juice and toss well, adding a little of the pasta water if needed. Season and serve with an extra glug of oil.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine