You might like
You are in:
- Eggs Royale
Swap ham for smoked salmon in this deliciously indulgent twist on eggs Benedict.
- 200g hollandaise sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 muffins, split
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 4 medium eggs
- 150g smoked salmon, thinly sliced
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Fill a frying pan with about 5cm of water, add the vinegar and salt and bring to the boil.
- Adjust the heat so the water is boiling but not too fiercely then crack an egg into a cup and tip into the pan.
- Repeat with the remaining eggs, working quickly and remembering the order in which you put them in.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes depending on how you like your eggs cooked.
- While the eggs are cooking toast the muffin and then top with slices of smoked salmon.
- Remove the eggs from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper before placing on top of the smoked salmon. Spoon over the Hollandaise sauce to serve.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine