You might like
You are in:
- Ham Hock & Green Pea Salad
Ham Hock & Green Pea Salad
- 360g pulled ham hock
- 275g fresh garden peas, shelled
- 250g sugar snap peas, cut in half lengthways
- 200g radishes, finely sliced
- 150g pea shoots
- ½ cucumber, cut in half lengthways, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise, for the dressing
- 1 lemon, zest and juice, for the dressing
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, for the dressing
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Start by blitzing together the ingredients for the dressing along with some seasoning, then set aside.
- Cook the eggs for 5½ mins in boiling water, cool in cold water, peel and cut in half.
- Place all the salad ingredients in a large serving dish or on individual plates and drizzle over the dressing. Scatter with a few extra mint leaves.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine