You might like
You are in:
- Orange and Fennel Salad…
Orange and Fennel Salad…
Orange and Fennel Salad
A classic winter combination, oranges and fennel are your best friends when it comes to making a tasteful, colourful and light salad.
- 2 oranges
- 1 large fennel
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Using a sharp knife, remove the peel of the oranges.
- Cut out the segments and add them to a salad bowl or platter.
- Remove the leaves from the fennel and set aside.
- Thinly slice the fennel bulb using a mandolin, except the tough stalks, and add to the citrus. Lightly mix, and finish off with the fennel leaves. Season, toss to coat and serve.
Recipes kindly provided by Natoora