You might like
You are in:
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Speck…
Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Speck…
Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Speck Tagliatelle
Pasta with broccoli has never tasted so good. Nutty, colourful purple sprouting broccoli meets smoky speck in this comforting, full-flavoured pasta dish.
- 300g Natoora Worcestershire Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- 1 garlic clove , crushed and chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 70g speck ham
- 250g fresh tagliatelle
- 80g Natoora 30 Months Aged Parmigiano Reggiano Scaglie D'Oro, grated
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Rinse the broccoli, and then slice them lengthwise so that the stems are of equal thickness.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- When boiling add the florets and blanch for 3 minutes. Remove with a sieve and set aside. Leave the pot of water on the hot stove, as you will use it to cook your pasta.
- Heat the olive oil with the crushed garlic in a large skillet.
- When hot and fragrant. add the broccoli. Stir-fry for 5-8 minutes until nicely browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Tear the speck slices with your hands and add them to the skillet with the broccoli. Sautee for one more minute.
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, drain and add to the skillet with the broccoli.
- Toss to coat evenly with the sauce, season with salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Serve!
Recipes kindly provided by Natoora