You might like
You are in:
- Red Thai Salmon Curry
Red Thai Salmon Curry
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, or olive oil
- 30g fresh coriander, stalks finely chopped and leaves roughly chopped
- 3 cm root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp red thai curry paste
- 400ml coconut milk
- ½ chicken stock cube
- 4 lightly smoked salmon fillets, skin removed and chopped into 2cm chunks
- 250g sugarsnap peas, halved lengthways
- 400g brown rice, cooked, to serve
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes, to serve
- 1 handful cashew nuts, toasted, to serve
- 8 wedges lime, to serve
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- In a large frying pan, gently sauté the onion with the oil on a medium heat for 2 mins to soften.
- Add the coriander stalks, grated ginger and paste. Stir together and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the coconut milk and half stock cube, and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to a simmer, add the salmon chunks and cook gently for 8 mins.
- Throw in the sugarsnap peas and coriander leaves and cook for another 1-2 mins.
- Serve with the rice, scatter the cashews and coconut flakes on top and garnish with lime wedges.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine