You might like
You are in:
- Roasted Purple Sprouting Broccoli…
Roasted Purple Sprouting Broccoli…
Roasted Purple Sprouting Broccoli
A different way to enjoy broccoli - roasted until the florets are crisp and perfectly caramelised. A moreish side to your Sunday roast.
- 500g Natoora Worcestershire Purple Sprouting Broccoli
- 1 garlic clove , cushed and chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 200g fresh goats cheese , crumbled
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Slice the broccoli lengthwise so that the stems are of equal thickness. Season with salt, pepper and olive oil and the thyme leaves, and toss in a mixing bowl until evenly coated.
- Place the broccoli on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 200C for 20-25 minutes until nicely browned.
- Remove, cover with the goats cheese crumbles and put back in the oven for an extra five minutes, until partially melted.
Recipes kindly provided by Natoora