You might like
You are in:
- Tomato Gazpacho with Wholegrain Mustard…
Tomato Gazpacho with Wholegrain Mustard…
Tomato Gazpacho with Wholegrain Mustard Chantilly
Simple and refreshing, this classic Spanish dish is ideal for hot days.
- 50g Maille Wholegrain Mustard , for the chantilly
- 200ml double cream , for the chantilly
- 500g tomatoes
- 75g cucumber
- 60g red pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 20g onions
- 90g pimento peppers , (optional)
- 350ml olive oil
- 30ml sherry vinegar
- 30g white bread, cut into small cubes
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Allow 2 hours for the gazpacho to cool
- For the gazpacho, put the bread in a big bowl with the olive oil, vinegar, garlic and onion.
- Chop the tomatoes and peel and cube the cucumber and peppers.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for two hours or overnight if possible. Mix everything together, then push through a sieve.
- To make the chantilly, whip the cream until stiff and mix with the mustard.
- When ready to serve, pour the gazpacho into a carafe and take to the table. The gazpacho can be poured into bowls and topped with a spoonful of mustard chantilly.
Recipe kindly provided by Maille.