You might like
You are in:
- Chilli & Lemongrass Turkey Burger with Coriander Mayo
Chilli & Lemongrass Turkey Burger with Coriander Mayo
- 500g turkey thigh mince
- 3 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 1 stick lemongrass
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsps mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 lime
- 4 wholemeal burger buns, halved
- 1 handful rocket salad
- 1 red chilli, chopped
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Put the turkey mince, chillies, lemongrass and garlic in a large bowl and season with black pepper. Mix everything together really well with your hands.
- Shape into 4 burgers and keep in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Mix the mayo, coriander and lime zest together with 1tsp of the juice. Add more juice if you like it sharper. Season with a pinch of salt.
- Cook the burgers over a direct heat for around 4 mins each side, or until cooked through.
- While the burgers are cooking, warm the buns in the oven or on the barbecue.
- To serve, spread a little of the mayo mix on both halves of the bun. Add the burger, some rocket leaves and fresh chilli, and top with the bun lid.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine