Preheat the oven to 190C/Gas5.
Parboil the potatoes for 6-8 minutes, then drain. Divide the potatoes between four large pieces of tin foil.
Top the potatoes with the fish followed by the broccoli. Draw up the edges of the foil a little. Sprinkle each package with 2 tbsp of the white wine and season. Fold and pinch the edges of foil to seal tightly. Place on a baking tray and cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Carefully open the parcels and slide on to a plate, spoon over the shallots and capers and serve.
While the parcels are cooking melt the butter in a frying pan and cook the shallots until soft. Add the capers and cook for a further 1-2 minutes until hot.
- 4 lemon sole fillets
- 500g new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 200g tender stem broccoli
- 8 tbsp white wine
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 3 - 4 tbsp capers, drained
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Key to icons
- More info
- Tesco price match
- Shopping lists
- Low Price Promise
4d+* Product life guaranteed for 4 days including delivery day, with an average of 5 days.
3d+* Product life guaranteed for 3 days including delivery day, with an average of 5 days.
£7.98 per 75cl
3w+* Product life guaranteed for more than 3 weeks
2d+* Product life guaranteed for 2 days including delivery day, with an average of 3 days.Typically
£17.49 per kg
5d+* Product life guaranteed for 5 days including delivery day, with an average of 8 days.
£3.13 per kg
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.