You might like
You are in:
- Seeds Of Change® tomato baked chicken with basil, mushrooms and baby potatoes
Seeds Of Change® tomato baked chicken with basil, mushrooms and baby potatoes
- 1 jar Seeds Of Change® Tomato and Parmesan sauce
- 500g baby potatoes
- 350ml chicken stock
- 8 chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp basil, chopped
- 300g button mushrooms
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Colour the chicken in hot oil and then place into a baking dish.
- Add the Seeds of Change Basil,Tomato and Parmesan sauce, whole button mushrooms, half of the basil and the chicken stock.
- Place the dish in a preheated oven (180C) and cook for 25 minutes.
- Whilst that is cooking, boil the baby potatoes until cooked. Drain and put the potatoes on a plate, place the cooked chicken on top of them.
- Finish by sprinkling over the other half of the basil and drizzling the oil over the top.
Recipes kindly supplied by Seeds of Change.