You might like
You are in:
- Breakfast Sandwich
For an alternate all-in-one version, blister the cherry tomatoes in the pan after the chorizo has been cooking for a couple of minutes, and finish the lot with shredded coriander.
- 125g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves , shredded
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 120g Spanish chorizo sausage , diced
- 2 spring onions , sliced
- 2 medium eggs , lightly beaten
- 2 bread rolls
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Halve the cherry tomatoes and place in a bowl with the lime juice, sugar, shredded coriander, salt and pepper. Stir gently to combine.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat. When hot, add the chorizo and fry until lightly browned. Add the spring onions and stir for 30 seconds until softened. Pour over the beaten eggs. When they start to set around the edge of the pan, gently stir and turn the mixture with a spatula or wooden spoon until the eggs are just set.
- Break open the bread rolls, divide the chorizo and scrambled eggs between them and serve with the tomato salad.
Recipe published with permission from Quadrille.