You might like
You are in:
- Millionaires Shortbread
Rich buttery layers of crumbly shortbread, sticky caramel and chocolate - these little treats really hit the jackpot!
- 250g shortbread biscuits , crushed
- 205g butter , 105g cubed, 55g melted
- 150g dark brown soft sugar
- 397g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 200g dark chocolate
- 55g Nestle Milkybar
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: around 2 hours chilling time
You will need a 20cm brownie tin, lined with baking parchment to make this recipe.
- Combine the crushed biscuits and the melted butter and press into the tin. Chill for 20 minutes.
- Heat the sugar and remaining butter in a non-stick pan gently, stirring, until melted. Add the Carnation condensed milk and bring to a rapid boil, stirring continuously. Cook for a minute or so until the filling has thickened. Pour the caramel over the base. Cool, then chill until set.
- Melt the chocolate in separate bowls. Pour the dark chocolate over the caramel and then add spoonfuls of melted Milkybar. Swirl together with a spoon for a marbled effect.
- Chill until set. Remove from the tin and cut into squares - dip your knife in hot water (then dry on kitchen towel) to make it easier to cut through the chocolate.
- Tip: keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks!
Recipe kindly provided by Carnation