You might like
You are in:
- Philadelphia Spaghetti Carbonara
Philadelphia Spaghetti Carbonara
- 600g spaghetti
- 6 bacon rashers, cut into strips
- 180g Philadelphia Light
- 2 egg yolks
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 30g parmesan shavings, to garnish
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
- Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. While it is cooking, fry the bacon pieces in a large pan.
- Beat together the Philly and the egg yolks in a separate bowl.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it. Add the veg stock to the bacon pan, then add the pasta and mix together.
- Add the Philadelphia and egg mixture, and stir through well to combine everything.
- Divide between six bowls. Scatter with the parsley and a few shavings of parmesan.
Recipe published with permission of Philadelphia.