- Sticky Marshmallow and Raisin Flapjacks
Sticky Marshmallow and Raisin Flapjacks
The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting and Florentine and Pig are off to the park for a picnic today! They've got their picnic basket, their blanket and all their delicious food...now where is Pig's hat?
These super sticky flapjacks are a yummy treat for everyone to enjoy! They're so delicious you won't be able to stop licking your fingers!
Florentine and Pig's recipes are designed with your children in mind. There are always plenty of tasks they can help you with in each recipe and they are always fun and exciting to eat too!
Cooking is a wonderful way to spend time and have fun with your children. Involving them in the process means they will take pride in the food they have made and will enjoy eating and sharing it even more.
To see this recipe being made in Florentine and Pig's cottage, go to www.florentineandpig.com
- 200g marshmallows
- 200g porridge oats
- 60g butter
- 70g caster sugar
- 300g mixed dried fruit
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Cooking time:
Preheat the oven to 180C.
- In a pan, melt the butter, sugar & marshmallows until smooth.
- Take your pan off the heat & stir in the dried fruit & oats.
- Tip the mixture into a lined baking tin & flatten out using the back of a wet spoon.
- Pop on the top shelf of your oven for about 15 mins or until the flapjacks are slightly golden.
- Using a knife score the flapjack into 12 squares & leave to cool for about an hour.
- Break into squares & munch away!
Recipe published with permission of Florentine and Pig.