You might like
You are in:
- Apple Sorbet
This grown up pudding is a perfect end to a rich meal, light and refreshing but still a sweet treat.
- 125g caster sugar
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and sliced.
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 200ml sweet dessert wine
Total time required
- Preparation time:
- Other time: Cooling 380 minutes
- Place the sugar and 125ml of water in a saucepan and cook stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the apples and cook until softened. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, then blend to a puree.
- Stir in the corn syrup and dessert wine. Pour into a shallow freezerproof container, and freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and whisk or stir briskly with a fork to break up the ice crystals. Return to the freezer and repeat this process 3 more times, before serving in scoops.
Recipe published with permission from OcadoLife magazine