- Dermatologically tested and soap & perfume free - The formula in E45 Shower cream does not contain any soap or perfume.
- Actively moistureises & prevents further drying - With its emollient ingredients actively moisturises skin to keep it hydrated whilst you shower.
- Preserves the skin pH - Our body's optimal skin pH can be between 4.7 and 5.75 with water's pH at approximately 7. With its moisturising ingredients, the E45 Shower cream works to preserve the skin pH.
- Suitable to use on hands & body - The E45 Shower Cream is suitable for everyday use on very dry skin either on body or hands.
- How to use - Apply to wet skin on hands or body. Massage gently then rinse off with water. Take care not to slip. Gently pat the skin dry with a towel.
E45 knows how to support skin. For 60 years, E45 has been a skincare expert in dry and itchy skin and treatment for eczema, psoriasis, ichthyosis and other dry skin conditions. It has proven dermatological expertise that's dedicated to vulnerable dry skin. Cream, lotion, wash, bath, shampoo, etc… E45 has it covered. E45 Emollient Shower Cream provides gentle, effective cleansing for very dry, sensitive and itchy skin. Our formula, free from soap and detergents, actively moisturises, leaving dry, itchy skin feeling clean, while protecting against further drying and also preserving skin pH.
Features: Dermatologically tested, Gentle Cleansing for very dry, sensitive, and itchy skin, Soap and perfume free, Actively moisturises, Leaves dry itchy skin feeling clean, Protects against further drying, Preserves Skin pH and Clinically Proven.
How to Recycle: Please dispose of the product safely and check local recycling. Bottle: Both bottle and lid can be recycled. Check local recycling guidelines.
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (3)
Not an ideal shower cream
I have no doubt it's great for dry skin but it's very difficult to actually wash with this stuff, as it doesn't lather at all and you don't really feel as if you have cleaned yourself afterwards. So not for me, I'm afraid.
Difficult to Use
Very disappointed in this shower cream as I usually like Nivea products. Should have been warned by the wording 'cream'! No lather at all, really difficult to use. Would never buy again and would not recommend.
Much better than other sensitive shower gels
This is much more effective at stopping my skin from drying out after showers than any other shower gel, even the hypoallergenic ones.