£26.25£87.50 per 100ml
Enriched with 20 beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you.
- Restores your skin's suppleness and elasticity
- Promotes cell regeneration, reducing appearance of wrinkles
- Softens and soothes
- Perfect partner: Hydrate & Renew Serum
- Organic aroma infused with Lavender, Cedar Wood, Ho Wood, Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Palmarosa, Lemon and Chamomile.
- Rosehip oil promotes cell regeneration and renewal to reduce signs of skin ageing
- Perilla and Blackcurrant Seed oils are rich in antioxidants and increase skin elasticity
- Evening Primrose and Pomegranate oils support collagen and elastin production, reduce inflammation and bring your skin back in balance
100% certified product with 96.6% organic ingredients.
The Age Defy+ range is made without sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, lanolin, propylene glycol, silicone, synthetic perfume, PABA sunscreen, petrochemicals, colourants, DEA, TEA, PEGs and all other unnecessary synthetic additives.
All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
Packaging may vary
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (21)
very rich sinks in well, lovely smell. I have noticed a difference in my decollage area. Expensive but you dont need much of it.
I absolutely love this!
This is an amazing facial oil. It's light, nourishing, healing and smells incredible (reminds me a bit of the Aveda Love oil). I use it night and wake up with gorgeous skin. Love it!
Made a difference
I noticed a real difference in the texture of my skin. My daughters commented that it took years off. Lovely fragrance too.
But too oily but works
I did notice a small difference in my skin tone using this oil but I also found a little too oily and heavy and I didn't like the feel of it on my skin.
Great smell, sinks in
Great smelling product, sinks in, lovely bottle, but not for use before you put make up on, night time skin treat
Nice but very strong smell
Doesn't leave a greasy residue, nice feeling on the skin. However I do find the smell very strong.