£23.00£23.00 per 10ml
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info.
Enriched with 23 beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you.
- Immediate firming within 15 minutes of application
- Powerful long-term effects to significantly reduce deeper wrinkles
- Increased hydration and skin elasticity
- A must-have beauty rescue for lips and eyes
Organic aroma infused with Rosewood, Palmarosa, Blue Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Rose Geranium and Ho Wood.
- Sea Holly Stem Cells have powerful regenerative and rejuvenating properties to stimulate and protect elastin, fibrillin and collagen. A 28 day trial showed that skin hydration increased by 95%, smoothness by 38% and tightness increased by 27%
- Argan Seed extract has a firming effect within 15 minutes of application and has a long-term effect against deeper wrinkles
- Baicalin `turns back the clock' by increasing skin restructuring, firmness and elasticity
100% certified product with 95.9% organic ingredients.The Age Defy+ range is made without sodium lauryl/laureth sulphate, parabens, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, lanolin, propylene glycol, silicone, synthetic perfume, PABA sunscreen, petrochemicals, colourants, DEA, TEA, PEGs and all other unnecessary synthetic additives.
All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (103)
Didn't work for me
I bought this product when it was on offer. - buy one get one half price. I've been using it for weeks now, and no difference at all. Expensive for a product that didn't do anything. Very disappointed. Nearly finished one, but have another one to use. Wasted my money there.
This is superb. Gorgeous silky smooth feel, absorbs well, rich enough to hydrate my dry mature skin. I love that it is all natural and organic, as well as British! It lasts for ages, so is economical too. Highly recommend this brand, as well as Neal's Yard and Skin Blossom organics.
Effective, Easily Absorbed
Have been using Green People skincare, since my skin became sensitive during menopause. I find the standard products light, very easily absorbed and non-greasy. No irritation and highly effective. That said, being middle aged, I have tried the Age Defy range and wasn't impressed (too pricey, bit chemical and heavier than standard ones).....with the exception of this one. I can feel the firming effect and dud see specific improvements. I use sparingly - all Green Peep products go a long way.
nice to use
lovely to use, whether it works or not, time will tell, but it's a nice product easily absorbed
Only time will tell!
The product is of a smooth consistency, smells fresh and is quickly absorbed. A bit too much is dispensed from the pump, each time it is pressed, which is a waste, as I have been only using it on my eyes. Only time will tell if it reduces the little lines!
Gentle and effective
I've been very pleased with this product and it smells lovely too. I don't use anything with nasty chemicals in and this is the first tried which shows some visible improvement after a couple of weeks.