£21.50£3.07 per 1ml
- Natural mineral pigments for intense colour
- Nourish roots and condition lashes with 98% ingredients of natural origin
- Natural cellulose micro spheres give outstanding volume
- Suitable for vegetarians: not vegan due to beeswax content.
- All Green People products are NOT tested on animals.
- This certified organic mascara is made without Mercury, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Phthalates and Synthetic colourants to bring you the purest mascara that nature can offer.
- Over 98% ingredients of natural origin
- Vitamin E and natural plant oils to nourish lash roots and condition lashes
- NEW formula with natural cellulose micro spheres included, which absorb product like tiny sponges for volume
Named Best Natural Mascaras at the Natural Health Beauty Awards!
Certified organic mascara in black with 3-in-1 all day volumizing, conditioning and lengthening
Ideally make sure to comb through your lashes first - this not only stops any lashes clogging together, but also removes any shadow that may have fallen on them.
Applying mascara just at the ends of the lashes will create a very natural look, yet if worked from the roots will create a more defined look that can be built up if needed to a more dramatic look.
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (23)
Good product but pricing very high. Stock availability always low.
I'm really pleased with this mascara. It doesn't smudge, or flake, & gives thicker longer lashes in just 2 costs! Less expensive than corporate branded & better for the environment & the wearer.
This surprised me. I was desperate for a new mascara and the easiest way to get one was with my grocery shop- i was impressed with the effect it had- lovely natural but defined lashes. Downside was it ended up half-way down my cheek by the end of the day so now reluctant to use it again. Plan to use the applicator brush with another mascara cos it was so effective. Plus side its vegan and cruelty free!!
I’ve been using this for a few years now. I have sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them. It adds length and definition to my lashes but also looks quite natural. Don’t expect a false lashes look.
A bit dry but works ok
Good brush which separate my long eyelashes well. I wish I was more liquid and covering. It takes time to put on hence my rating. It doesn’t flake and it’s gentle on sensitive eyes. Easy to remove also.
No impact whatsoever waste of money
I needed a new mascara and as this was on offer I decided to try it. At the time of buying I read the previous reviews which had been left and as the majority gave good feedback I thought I would try it. Bad move! It certainly doesn’t give any impact or voluminous effect. I so wish I hadn’t brought it makes me wonder what the other reviewers really wanted. It certainly didn’t add any volume. I couldn’t see any wonderful eye lashes! It was a complete waste of money buying this product. Certainly wouldn’t buy it again or use even if it was free! The only plus points was it came off easily with eye makeup remover and it had a nice brush on the wand. Save your money and don’t buy this product I will be reverting back to my original brand. Unless you try you don’t know but now I know it’s a huge NO to this brand of mascara!!
Supplier response - Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear you did not get on with this product. If you have any future issues with any of our products, please contact email@example.com