M&S Beer Battered Haddock Fillets 380g

£5.75

£1.51 per 100g

Product information

2 Chunky, succulent haddock fillets in a light & crispy batter made with our Amarillo golden ale
Beautifully Crispy, Responsibly sourced
Country of Origin
United Kingdom

LIFE 2d

Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day.

Typical Valuesper 100gper 1/2 pack (190g)Reference intake (adult)
Energy kJ84416048400kJ/
Energy kcal2023842000kcal
Fat10.9g20.7g70g
of which saturates0.9g1.7g20g
Carbohydrate12.1g23.0g
of which sugars1.1g2.1g90g
Fibre0.7g1.3g
Protein13.5g25.7g
Salt0.63g1.20g6g
Serves: 2
Ingredients
Haddock (Fish) (65%), Rapeseed Oil, Wheatflour contains Gluten (with Wheatflour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Amarillo Golden Ale (contains Barley, Gluten) (4%), Maize Flour, Cassava Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina (contains Gluten), Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Cornflour, Wheat Starch (contains Gluten), Wheat Gluten, Raising Agent: E500, E450, Calcium Phosphates, E503, Salt, Dextrose, Flavouring, Yeast Extract, Dried Carlic, Thickener: Xanthan Cum, Dried Onions, Ground White Pepper, Sunflower Oil
Allergen Information
Contains Barley, Contains Cereals Containing Gluten, Contains Fish, Contains Wheat

Categories

Ratings and reviews

4.5
18
1
2
1
1
23
Customers rated this product
87%
Customers would recommend this product

Customer reviews (21)

Sort by:

of 4

15 April 2024 by 
Expensive breadcrumbs

58% fish says the label, so the rest, 42%, is really just breadcrumbs.

Was this helpful?
14 April 2024 by 
Beautifully tasty

The best piece of haddock I’ve had for a long time. Definitely buy again.

Was this helpful?
12 April 2024 by 
Disappointing this time

Have raved about this product. But unfortunately on this occasion the batter was different plus one piece of fish was grey. Too late to get a refund.

Was this helpful?
12 April 2024 by 
The best fish for a Friday night fish and chips.

Im not going to waste money buying the frozen fish (Birds Eye) when there is. Fabulous!

Was this helpful?
01 April 2024 by 
Love this, but..

We love this haddock, the batter is excellent and fish is never dry. However, every time we buy it the box is either upside down or on its side and squashed and fish all over the rest of the shopping in the bag. Given up buying from Ocado and will get it from M&S store from now on!

Was this helpful? (2) (1)
22 March 2024 by 
Really good!

These are delicious and almost as good as fish from he fish and chip shop but feels healthier!

Was this helpful?

of 4

Your rating and review

Life guarantee

Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day.

Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day.

See Terms & Conditions for further details.

Disclaimer

This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.