£2.99£3.99 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Cornish Earlies Potatoes
- We source direct Cornish Earlies direct from a small-scale grower on the south coast, who handharvests all his crop.
- Grown in the fertile West Country soil, Cornish Earlies are renowned for their tender, thin skins and naturally sweet, creamy texture.
- These are the first new potatoes to be harvested on the mainland UK, coming up sooner than the rest of the country due to the mild climate of the southwest.
Take it further
- Roasted with whole stalks of rosemary and olive oil.
- Boiled, tossed in soft herbs and Dijon mustard.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (7)
Quality of these potatoes is excellent did not break up when boiled woukd buy again
I agree the another reviewer. My Dad who was a fanatical gardener used to grow spuds like this, white flesh, firm, but not super waxy. We had a similar variety called Suttons Foremost. Perfect with mint & sea salt butter.
best potatoes ever
These potatoes taste as potatoes should reminds me of the good old days. Delicious with lashings of butter
All a nice uniform size and really easy to scrape. They taste just as they should.
The Best Potatoes Ever!
Ive been waiting for the Cornish potatoes to arrive, I buy them every year, they remind me of my Dads. I steam them whole on a bed of mint top & bottom, just delicious.
Out of 10 one was rotten, not pleasant