£1.3026p per 10g
Natoora Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- Fresh, Flat Leaf Parsley straight from our Italian herb specialists, Daniotti in Lombardy and Gerolamo in Campania.
- In Lombardy, temperatures remain relatively mild even through the hottest months, whilst temperatures in Campania rarely drop below 0 degrees. By sourcing from both regions, we secure consistent supplies across the year.
- Large leaves hold a more potent flavour than intensively grown, year-round greens.
- Daniotti uses intervention only where absolutely necessary and as a last resort, while Gerolamo doesn't use any chemical interventions at all: weeding by hand and using natural predators, daisies and marigolds as pest control.
- Herbs are picked and with us in London in as few as three days for unrivalled freshness.
Take it further
- Use the whole plant – stems bring flavour to sauces and soups.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for freezingSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (53)
The best parsley lovely and fresh great value too I got a lovely big bunch I put in smoothies
Generous and fresh
Better than the supermarket versions.
This was in poor condition and very floppy. The stems were really tough, not very nice at all.
Natoora has the best parsley. Some of the fruit and vegetables are hit and miss but the parsley is always freshly cut and delicious!
We received a tree
It wasn’t fit for human consumption. Very long hard stems, big coarse leaves, floppy. If I was a producer I would be ashamed to offer this to people for money.
Lovely big leaves, chopped in a salad, these taste delicious. Very good quality!