£2.99£5.98 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Italian Green Courgettes
- These courgettes are our staple variety, best in summer
- Unlike most basic courgettes, which are grown aggressively in - Holland these are minimum intervention
- We select the courgettes in person, three times a week, always from Fondi, Rome's produce market
- We look for small courgettes because they are not full of water and have barely developed seeds
Take it further
-Use singly or as a base; add romana, grezzina or trombetta courgettes for top notes
-Grate raw for fritters and cakes - the low water content is key for texture
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers.
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming.
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (31)
Great flavour! Our whole family loves these. Especially the kids!
amazing little courgettes
We all love these brilliant little courgettes. Just had 6 arrive and used 3 immediately in a pasta dish with natoora fresh peas , tomatoes, garlic and basil and topped with fresh mozzarella.it was all devoured rapidly by my lot and the quality was so good.absolutely yummy and so different from the tasteless supermarket courgettes.a weekly buy for us now regardless of the e yes cost.
Spoilt by Ocados poor handling
Lovely courgettes, but spoilt by Ocados poor handling. When is Ocado going to learn that items like this need to be treated with care, not buried at the bottom of a bag beneath heavier items?
Small and fresh
Really lovely, small, fresh and very tasty
Ot is hard to find a courgette during the winter months that actually tastes like it should. These were great.
I have been looking for decent courgettes for ages, now I found them. They are really tasty. Great for pasta.