£3.45£17.25 per kg
Natoora Romano Peppers
- An elongated red pepper, with a fleshy texture and a very low water content.
- Romano Peppers are particularly sweet and aromatic.
- We source these from Italy and Spain, chasing flavour throughout the season.
Take it further
- Chargrilled whole, peeled and marinated in balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
- Roasted whole and filled with farro, chopped herbs and lemon zest.
Natoora' radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (37)
not worth the money
As others have said, (and I should have read reviews), the picture of two red peppers is a tad misleading. I received one green and orange colour. Its nothing special taste wise. Even on special its a rip off.
Seriously one Pepper, give the photo shows two and the description states peppers rather than pepper.
We received one giant pepper instead of two peppers like the picture.
A very large red pepper. BBQs then made into a salad with olives & feta cheese. Yum.
Lovely quality peppers. I followed their usage/cooking suggestion - It was so easy and they were delicious.
Great 4 stars but would recommend the yellow or red pepper from Natoora. They are softer and have 7stsr quality.