£8£13.33 per kg
Natoora Seasonal Tomato Selection
- This selection of seasonal tomatoes is the pick of what's best right now from Italy, Spain, France and the UK.
- The selection will change as the season progresses but your box will always contain three different varieties.
Take it further
- These tomatoes will all taste fantastic in a tomato salad. Chop roughly and season well, add some basil, olive oil and buffalo mozzarella.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the ‘Plastic Free’ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
May vary seasonally between Italy, Spain, France and the UK
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (88)
Our favourite, but unfortunately so expensive and the amount you get is ridiculously small
Over ripe and not much of a selection.
One black and lots of very small yellow and red fruits. The large tomato was so over ripe it already had a split and it fell apart when picking it up. The small fruits were also overripe but also strangely tasteless when I tried one.
Not worth the money, had to throw most of them away.
Misleading photo - no black tomatoes
I bought it alongside other varieties mainly for colours on the picture provided. There was NOT ONE black tomato in mix but there are still available as separate purchase (still natoora) which says it's not due to seasonal availability.
it worth the price
Absolutely not worth it
Tomatoes are nice enough and usually last the week. This week however our seasonal mix contained two large tomatoes with the balance being made up with a handful of tiny ones. Not particularly useful and I dont think Ill buy them again as a result.