£2.89£14.45 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Tiger Tomatoes
- Far too many cherry tomatoes are aggressively grown, using hydroponics and hormones
- Our Tiger Tomatoes are grown direct in the soil by Francesco at our growing project in Sicily.
- All Francesco's bees are bee-pollinated and treated with a minimum of intervention.
- Grown slowly, these tomatoes have intense, concentrated sweetness absorbed from the nutrient-rich soil.
- Left to fully ripen on the vine, the plants are minimally watered, exerting a stress that creates exceptional flavour.
- Vines will be dry from the extreme heat, and the fruit will detach easily, but these are signs of quality.
Take it further
- Segment and stir make a raw pasta sauce: with fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and marjoram
- Make a roast datterini and ricotta tart
- Add to lunchboxes as an alternative to fruit
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 2.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (22)
Wrinkled, soft and not nice
I was looking forward to these. Tiger tomatoes are usually hard and very sweet. These were soft, wrinkled and not nice. They were on special offer so I didnt pay full price but I would have rather paid more and got quality and not these nasty pappy tomatoes.
bad tomatoes .. spoiled
bad tomatoes .. spoiled
Enjoyed these on day of arrival very tender and great taste, just like if you picked your own!
Gorgeous when fresh
These tomatoes are full of flavour. The only issue is that sometimes they can arrive overripe.
I am aware of how long this type of product can keep in the storage warehouse fridge. This arrived with mold spores erupting from the top and visible first signs of rotting to the outside which was mostly firm. This clearly spent a few good weeks in refrigeration before arriving to me. Natoora products consistently can't be relied on if you need a specific ingredient to arrive in usable condition.
so far so good
I've had good luck ordering these from Natoora so far. They are delicious. Mine haven't gone off quickly at all with most keeping for several days