£2.19£14.60 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Organic Italian Baby Spinach
- During winter and early spring, spinach growth slows right down.
- Stressed by the cold, the plants build a dense concentration of essential salts and sugars for survival. This results in a rich depth of flavour that is lost once warmer weather hits.
- Harvested in their `baby¿ state, these meaty clusters are a completely different leaf to the large, limp summer cuttings.
- We source direct from organic growers in Campania, southern Italy who prioritise flavour over yield and grow without the use of any chemical sprays or fertilisers, in line with the organic certification.
Take it further
- Wilt with crushed chilli flakes and garlic.
- Dress with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We don't work with industrial agriculture or large wholesalers
- We work closely with growers who are preserving vital flavours through meaningful small farming
- We back these growers to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet
Country of Origin
OrganicSuitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 3 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (1)
Robust little leaves that keep well in the fridge
An excellent nutritious winter salad vegetable.