£2.99£5.98 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora Leafy Clementines
- We start the season with citrus from growers in southern Spain and then move to Puglia in southern Italy.
- They grow the traditional variety of clementines - renowned for its balanced sweet and brightly acidic flavour.
- Always harvested with the leaves still on as a sign of freshness.
- Both regions are ideal for citrus growth, with the cool nights and mild winter days building a steady concentration of sugars and intense pigmentation of both skin and flesh.
Take it further
- Zest into biscuit doughs, juice into marinades.
- Poach in ginger syrup, serve with yoghurt and toasted walnuts.
Our packaging is plastic-free
- We have developed our own revolutionary packaging which is entirely plastic-free and home disposable. Each of our recyclable cardboard punnets is flow-wrapped with home-compostable film which, unlike traditional plastic flow-wrap, disintegrates within 180 days. Dispose of the black punnet in your normal recycling and the clear film in your food waste bin.
- Each punnet bears the `Plastic Free¿ mark of A Plastic Planet, a grassroots movement which aims to turn off the plastic tap.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 2 days excluding delivery day, with an average of 2.5 days.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (32)
I usually buy organic but I love Natoora so I decided to try these - very glad I did! They have a heavenly, delicious intense full flavour with a perfect balance of sweetness and sharpness - the depth of flavour is out of this world. They are juicy, fresh and succulent with a lovely bright deep orange colour and fresh green leaves attached. Even my husband, who never comments on food, said "nice oranges" - praise indeed! They are easy to peel and keep for several days in the fridge. I just wish they were organic, but I love Natoora's ethics and values even when non-organic, so these are a regular for me as they are perfect in every way. Another winner from Natoora!
mouldy and soft
Agree with the majority of reviewers, £3 for 5 very poor quality clementines, soft watery and mouldy within days.
Juicy and sweet
They might be on the expensive side, but they are lovely and sweet. Well worth the money. Very easy to peel.
Tasteless and quickly mould
Tasteless and went mouldy. Stick with Waitrose Seedless Easy Peelers.
Very poor quality
These were awful - they looked bruised and old with a couple having also been pierced by the leafy stems. Tight skins made them difficult to peel Not the usual standard I would expect.
Go mouldy if you turn your back
These looked really good and indeed tasted great when delivered at Christmas, however after 2 days in the fridge they had all gone mouldy and went in the bin. Maybe my fault, should they be stored in ambient conditions? Will go back to the leafy Waitrose version, hopefully M&S will have a suitable alternative for next Christmas.