£2.99£6.64 per kg
FLAVOUR IS A FRONTIER
Natoora White Cauliflower
- We select our cauliflowers for their dense, tightly packed florets and tender stalks.
- The entire plant has value - treat the outer leaves as you would spring greens or kale.
Take it further
- Break into florets, roast with dried cumin, coriander and walnut oil.
- Bake in a gratin with anchovy and parsley.
Natoora's radical approach to seasonal sourcing is shaping the future of food
- We are revolutionising the food system.
- We work direct with growers who value flavour, biodiversity and heritage over yield.
- We give them the support they need to build a better future for food, rooted in small scale, sustainable agriculture that gives back to our planet.
Country of Origin
Product life guaranteed for 3 days excluding delivery day.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (35)
Enormous, fresh, crisp and delicious.
All were leaves, no much to eat
beautiful and a whopper
I made my favourite cauliflower cheese with this. it made 4-6 portions depending on if I have them as a side dish or my main dish for lunch. it was expensive but I'm very pleased with it.
Decent quality but inconsistently sized
These are usually fresh and firm. However, more often than not youll get a huge mess of leaves surrounding a TINY head of cauliflower that should cost less than a pound.
overpriced midget cauli
£2.99 ripoff for a midget cauliflower after you take off leaves. Very,very poor
The tiniest cauliflower Ive ever seen.
About 8cm across and the rest leaves. Expensive price for such a tiny cauliflower.