£4.99£2.50 per 100ml
Nimble Milk Buster is a baby bottle cleaner that uses plant-based ingredients to help you quickly clean milk proteins and fats from plastic.
Unlike common washing-up liquids which are designed to cut through grease, Nimble Milk Buster uses plant-based ingredients that are specifically chosen for their ability to remove formula and breast milk from plastic without resorting to harsh chemicals.
Our plant-based formula also has odour-fighting technology so your baby bottles will never smell of old milk again. Don't just take our word for it, we even had it tested by an independent lab and surprised them after seeing that Nimble Milk Buster removed more milk residues than a regular washing-up liquid.
With its special spray design, Nimble Milk Buster makes cleaning those nooks and crannies in sippy cups, utensils and breast pumps easier and safer than ever.
- Powered by plant-based cleaning ingredients.
- Free from chemical nasties like sulphates, dyes, fragrances and enzymes.
- Spray to clean the nooks and crannies, especially teats.
- Works on both formula and breast milk.
- Cleans your child's sippy cups, utensils, and even your breast pump, coffee machine and protein shaker!
The science-y bit
- Our special plant-based formula wraps around milk fat and proteins
- Milk fat and proteins are then gently detached from the plastic bottle
- The residues and the Milk Buster are easily rinsed away leaving you with a clean bottle
So easy to use:
- Add a little lukewarm water to the bottle, breast pump, teats or other plastic containers
- Add just two sprays of Nimble Milk Buster (or more if the milk has been sitting for over 24 hours)
- Brush the bottle or simply shake, then rinse with running water
Country of Origin
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (20)
Bottles no longer cloudy.
This breaks down the milk proteins in the bottle so well my bottles actually looks cleaner after each use. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants squeaky clean looking bottles! However, I give 4* because of the smell. It didn't bother me but ought it might bother some people.. but please don't let my comment hold you back because this is a must for all mums!
great bottle cleaner
Having been cleaning baby bottles for over 4 years now (I have 2 kids 4 and under), cleaning bottles is something I do day in, day out. I tried this and have realised Im at the end of the bottle. Its great. My son is on thick bitty prescription milk and this cleans the bottles so quickly leaving no smell or residue. Just about to buy my second bottle. Highly recommend.
Good on the go
Great to have in a change bag for when out and about, but it has a very strong smell and is hard not to breathe in with it being a spray. So whilst convenient and effective, I wouldn't use daily.
not very efficient
I am not very happy with this product. It doesn't clean the baby bottles as easily as the Nuk bottle cleaner so I think I'm going back to Nuk
used this product over several days and didn't find it more efficient than my usual dish soap. quite expensive and you need to use quite a bit of it so a bottle won't last long. the spray bottle is convenient though and I like the fact it's all natural but not sure i will buy again...
Good for cleaning coffee cup and protein bottles
Removes that milky smell that was previously almost impossible to get rid of!