£1.5030p per 100g
- For over 140 years, the humble oat has inspired Quaker to make delicious breakfasts through porridge, cereal, granola and more
- There's no better way to start your day than with a bowl of Quaker Rolled Porridge Oats prepared with your choice of milk and sweet or savoury toppings
- Enjoy making your own Overnight Oats or try blended with your favourite smoothie to give a whole new meaning to cereal
- A cereal which is a natural source of fibre with no added sugar and artificials
- Suitable for vegans when paired with a plant-based milk substitute such as oat milk or soy milk
- Helps lower cholesterol with each porridge serving (40g) containing 47% of the 3g of Oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
- Sustainably grown British oats
- Outer packaging is 100% recyclable
Country of Origin
Suitable for the microwaveSuitable for vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 40g||Per 40^1g (%*)|
|Energy||374 kcal||150 kcal||291 kcal (15%*)|
|Fat||8.0 g||3.2 g||8.6 g (12%*)|
|of which Saturates||1.5 g||0.6 g||3.9 g (20%*)|
|Carbohydrate||60 g||24 g||38 g|
|of which Sugars||1.1 g||0.4 g||15 g (16%*)|
|Fibre||9.0 g||3.6 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||11 g||4.4 g||15 g|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0.30 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 12-13 servings|
|^1 With 300ml of semi skimmed milk|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
|Contains naturally occuring sugars|
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (53)
Ive switched to this from the remeasured sachets in a bid to save money. My portion control has gone out the window but happy with taste of product.
Bought this as it's a lot cheaper than my usual one. Unfortunately it's like dust. Made overnight oats using tried and tested recipe only to find in the morning my jar was more like a milkshake and could be more easily consumed with a straw than a spoon. Not filling at all either. Will be going back to my usual brand and giving this to the garden birds instead.
like wallpaper paste
Bought these as my usual was out of stock. Consistency when made is thick and gloopy with no decipherable oats.
Not whole rolled oats
These aren't what I'd call whole rolled oats. They're more like rolled oat flakes. For those that like porridge oats that make a solid goo these are nice, not too powdery. Personally I prefer my oats flat but still an entire whole grain, which don't make a solid goo, more like a soupy goo with whole grains in.
Thick and gluey
Thick and gluey consistency. Not very nice at all. Porridge loving daughter refused to eat it.
I received this to review. I usually buy the jumbo oats. I found this one to be very fine and needed much more liquid than I used for the same weight of jumbo oats. I also tried it in overnight oats with frozen fruit and yoghurt and again found it quite bland and tasteless. Overall very disappointed and would not buy this one.