£10.2025.8p per 100ml
• Be transported to the lemon groves of Italy with San Pellegrino Lemon
• San Pellegrino Lemon is a delicately balanced lemon drink with squeezed juice of lemons, clean, crisp bubbles.
• Our iconic Italian Sparkling Drinks have been crafted with quality since 1932 for an unmistakable taste
• The fulfilling taste of San Pellegrino Italian Soft Drinks begins with the finest Mediterranean fruits carefully selected by our experts
• The filtered water in each canned drink has been chosen for its ability to bring out the full flavour of our delicious Mediterranean fruits
• San Pellegrino Italian fizzy drinks turn any drinking experience into a delightful and stylish moment
• San Pellegrino Soft Drinks are best served cold, either on their own or as a mixer for classic and innovative cocktails
• All our canned soft drinks come in fully recyclable cans
Country of Origin
|% RI* Per Can
|Fat, of which:
|of which: sugars
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Contains 12 servings
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (15)
I received this free to review, it’s refreshing once you get over the first mouthful! Quite tarty at first but you get used to it.
Lovely \x26 Refreshing
I’m reviewing this product because I got a free coupon from Ocado. Slightly bitter taste which I loved. A really nice refreshing drink.
nice and refreshing poured over ice
I received this free from ocado . Lovely lovely lovely ,nice and refreshing when poured over ice. great for summer days. Taste is similar to bitter lemon drink from britvic.. Never had this drink before and i really like it and will buy it again.
Summer in a can!
I received this free from Ocado in return for a review. If you love sharp fizzy lemonade on a hot day straight from the fridge, this is perfect. I had to fight my family to get a can! However, it loses a star for 26g sugar per can. Delicious in moderation.
Received for free to review. I love these drinks. So refreshing and no horrible sweetener taste! Will be purchasing more for sure.
I dont have a particularly sweet tooth, but I did find this quite sharp. I added some orange squash to add sweetness, and it was far nicer, in my opinion. I would buy again, but not to drink on its own.