£8.6021.7p per 100ml
• San Pellegrino Lemon & Mint is a deliciously sparkling combination of zesty lemons and aromatic mint for those who like tradition with a twist
• Our iconic Italian Sparkling Drinks have been crafted with quality since 1932 for an unmistakable taste
• The fulfilling taste of San Pellegrino Italian Soft Drinks begins with the finest Mediterranean fruits carefully selected by our experts
• The filtered water in each canned drink has been chosen for its ability to bring out the full flavour of our delicious Mediterranean fruits
• San Pellegrino Italian fizzy drinks turn any drinking experience into a delightful and stylish moment
• San Pellegrino Soft Drinks are best served cold, either on their own or as a mixer for classic and innovative cocktails
• All our canned soft drinks come in fully recyclable cans
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 month.
|% RI* per Can
|Fat, of which:
|of which: sugars
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
|Contains 12 servings
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (33)
I was offered this product by Ocado for review. I really like the lemon flavour, its much nicer than other lemonades that just taste of sugar. The mint could be stronger, but there is a nice hint. This also makes a nice mixer.
Great with a cheeky gin!
Wow this packs a flavourful punch! It has cocktail mojitos vibe so i added some gin…made a lovely refreshing summer change from tonic. Very thirst quenching. Would buy this flavour again!
Not too sweet, fizzy, good for a hot day.
great fizz but not sure on flavour
I am reviewing this product because I got a free sample from Ocado. Out of all the flavour available, this is not our favourite as its more lemony than minty. The fizz is great and it is refreshing, just not to our taste
Im reviewing this product because I got a free sample from Ocado. This is a great mixer for vodka/white rum. Both tart and sweet.
Refreshing but slightly odd flavour combination
I’m reviewing this product because I got a free sample from Ocado. Refreshing but not sure the flavours work so well together.