1. Sensodyne Pronamel Enamel Care Gentle Whitening Toothpaste helps protect enamel from everyday dietary acids
2. With twice-daily brushing, our toothpaste helps restore the natural whiteness of teeth
3. Sensodyne Pronamel helps maintain healthy gums*|*With twice-daily brushing
4. Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening helps keeps your enamel healthy, strong and protected
1. No.1 dentist recommended brand to help protect enamel from acid erosion. For Claim Verification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Helps protect enamel from everyday acids
3. Helps restore natural whiteness of teeth with twice daily brushing
4. Helps provide cavity protection and maintain healthy gums and teeth with twice daily brushing
5. Healthy, stronger and better protected enamel
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (68)
Not for me but maybe for you!
I do not know what is in this toothpaste now but I find it is burning my mouth and has left me with mouth ulcers. I have always bought pronamel and it used to be mild and have a soft feeling in my mouth. It no longer feels the same as it used to me. The other pronamel are leaving me with mouth ulcers so it's not just this one. Why 3 stars if it's that bad........well my husband has no problem with this toothpaste and said he likes it. So maybe it's just me. I will have to find an alternative sensitive toothpaste.
Gives me nausea
The flavour gives nausea.
Hadnt bought this for a while and then purchased while half price. I realised immediately why I hadnt been using it - The packaging is really soft plastic that makes it hard to twist the lid off without lots of toothpaste squeezing out. To make it worse, the consistency of the toothpaste is quite runny and I go through it a lot quicker than other brands both because it drips out with less control, and leaves a lot of mess around the cap. All in all writing this review to remind myself not to be tempted to but again in the future.
good for sensitive teeth
This is a great toothpaste for sensitive teeth, it really helps with the pain. Its expensive, but often on offer, which is good.
prefer the older style
Theres an older style version of this in a slimmer tube which means I often get mixed up and order this one accidentally. Unfortunately the tube on this means its difficult to judge how much to squeeze out and it seems more runny so it doesnt last as long and is nowhere near as good.
This version is excellent for sensitivity. Not so much for whitening.