£34.00£45.33 per 100ml
- Skinnies LOOKS is a sun cream revolution and beauty gel combined. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- As a supercharged BB cream with 4 things in 1 for your face in the sun, Skinnies LOOKS protects, tints, repairs and moisturises.
- With long lasting SPF30 UVA/UVB protection, plus 80 minutes water resistance, this is your everyday go-to for healthy skin and that summer glow.
- Lipid soluble vitamins and potent antioxidants help nourish the skin and cell repair, while the soft shimmer and warm tint evens up your skin, so you look good as gold.
- Available in Light, Medium or Dark tint for different skin tones. Light tint for porcelain and fair skin tones, Medium tint for fair to light olive skin tones, and Dark tint for a summer glow & tan. Suitable to rub over legs and arms (as well as face) for instant tan and coverage with UV protection.
- NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Bemotrizinol 3%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Coenzyme Q10, d-Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Mica Tint.
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (11)
Not for me!
My wife tried this and was unsure if it was make up or sunscreen. Applied like make up. Expensive.
love it! and had compliments
I was worried when I got the dark version as I am quite fair, but it totally blended in. To have spf, moisturiser and tint all in one is fab and it gives you a natural glow. People said I looked well and I love the feel of it. Id definitely recommend and buy again. Its also vegan so perfect!
Good even coverage, nice product, left me with a nice glow.
Goes a long way
Tube goes a long way. Been using for a week in the hot weather. Great item
Great colour and easy to apply
I rarely use self tan so wasnt expecting to like this too much but it was really easy to apply, looked really natural and lasted well. It is expensive but it will clearly last a long time so I could be tempted!
Loved it..but oh so expensive ..!
I really love tanning creams and was asked to review this super expensive version....Yes its really light and easy to apply and I was more than delighted with the result but I could never pay this when there so many great products out there for a fraction of the price..!