£29£29 per 100ml
- Sun cream sucks! We all use it, but typically we hate it. Its white, greasy & stings our eyes. NOT ANYMORE, introducing Skinnies which has changed the way people around the world enjoy the sunshine with its range of innovative waterless sungels.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- Skinnies is a sunscreen revolution for all skin types. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
- A pea size blob is all you need for your face, neck and ears. It rubs in clear and feels amazing on the skin.
- Skinnies has instant UVA/UVB SPF30 protection and is 80 minutes water resistant.
- A tube of Skinnies 100ml is the same as a massive 500ml bottle of typical sun cream, so it is long lasting - a little goes a long way!
- NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Bemotrizinol 3%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triacontanyl PVP
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (17)
no burn. little goes a long way
This is now our go-to sunscreen. Have tested it out in hot climes since March this year and never got burnt. A little goes a very long way. Lovely texture to apply and perfect on my sensitive and eczema skin. Great for water sports and activities.
Brilliant on my very sensitive skin
One of the only sunscreens I have tried (I've tried a lot) that doesn't bring me out in a rash and further to that it was fine on my eczema and even seemed to help it a bit! A joy!
Very good sun screen
Feels slightly greasy in hand before applying, but dries in quickly and feels good on your skin. As someone who burns easily and usually uses factor 45 on my face, I was pleasantly surprised how effective this proved to be. Only downside is the price.
Not sure about it
We were sent this to test. It has a very different, thick and viscous texture compared to normal sunscreens, and if you happen to put too much on, you feel a little like youve applied Vaseline to your body. I didnt like that and also my 3 year old rubbed his eyes and spent the next 30 minutes having to have them wiped, so not sure about their non stinging claim. All in all, Ill stick to our usual. Having said that, it works, so thats good b
goes on nicely but very expensive!
I was sent this to review. It goes on really nicely, but despite saying that you only need to use a tiny bit I found I needed more than specified to ensure skin coverage. It left a greasy feeling to the touch that wasn't unpleasant but was a bit weird. It's a handy sized tube for out and about but I don't think I would spend this much money on sun cream.
great product but just for head?
Thought this was a great product - thick but applied well. But seems its only for your head but not sure if I would buy as there are other brands that do larger bottles.