£26.00£26.00 per 100ml
- Sun cream sucks! We all use it, but typically we hate it. Its white, greasy & stings our eyes. NOT ANYMORE, introducing Skinnies which has changed the way people around the world enjoy the sunshine with its range of innovative waterless sungels.
- Skinnies is Vegan friendly and made with biodegradable ingredients.
- Skinnies CONQUER SPF50+ leads the way in pro-performance and action sport sun creams. At 4 hours water resistant & reef safe, its perfect for long surfs and the outdoor adventurer.
- Skinnies is a sunscreen revolution for all skin types. Normal sunscreens are made using 50-70% water. Skinnies is made using 0% water so its like a concentrate and forms an instant clear layer that stays on the top of your skin for long-lasting UV broad spectrum protection, and because its not diluted with water the product requires less for the same function. Plus its better for the environment as we're not wasting water.
- A pea size blob is all you need for your face, neck and ears.
- It doesn't evaporate off your skin when you sweat, nor sting your eyes during sport.
- A tube of Skinnies 100ml is the same as a massive 500ml bottle of typical sunscreen, so its long lasting - a little goes a long way!
NO parabens, NO preservatives, NO fragrances, NO alcohol, NO PEG, NO emulsifiers, suitable for pregnant women and babies.
Country of Origin
Proudly made in New Zealand
Suitable for vegetarians
Active ingredients: Uvinul A Plus 5%, Bemotrizinol 5%, Octocrylene 5%, Zinc Oxide 2.5%.
Inactive ingredients: Butyloctyl Salicylate, Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisopropyl Adipate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triacontanyl PVP, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil (manuka oil).
Suitable for all skin types and ethnicities. Safe for topical application on face and body.
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (2)
worth the money
Really happy I made this purchase after deciding to properly look after the largest organ in my body.. the skin! Especially in the sun. Invest in your health
Effective but expensive
We used this sunscreen when in holiday in New Zealand and it is great. Kids (5 math old and 3 yr old) did not react to the product unlike normal creams and they didnt get burnt and neither did we! It lasted for ages as you only need a pea sized amount to cover whole of face, ears, neck etc. It is expensive but as it has no nasty chemicals and the tube lasts much much longer than standard cream Id definitely buy it again.