A well-balanced, healthy diet is infinitely better for you than taking supplements and far easier for your body to absorb and store nutrients, essential for a healthy body and mind!
Selenium deficiency is linked with several diseases and a trend towards selenium enriched foods is emerging. The natural transfer from animals on an enhanced diet to associated products such as eggs, significantly increase human selenium intake.
Super Eggs have higher nutritional levels than everyday eggs, and are focused on taste, health, high welfare standards and wellbeing, for both hen and human. The nutritional values associated with Super Eggs hold benefits for many including vulnerable groups such as the elderly, pregnant women, and weaning babies.
In addition, it is well recognised that DHA Omega-3 holds many health benefits and a serving size of 2 Super Eggs™ provides 65% of your DHA Omega-3 and 45% of your RDI of Selenium.
• Offers immune system support.
• Helps to regulate your thyroid hormone metabolism.
• Contributes to antioxidant activity.
• Plays an important role in fertility (spermatogenesis).
• Strengthens hair follicles and nails, boosting the collagen in skin.
DHA Omega-3 benefits:
• Contributes to brain health and function, maternal health, and cognitive function in the elderly; helping to slow the onset of Alzheimer’s disease.
• DHA Omega-3 helps brain, eye and nerve development, visual health and function and eye health.
• Contributes to cardiovascular health: maintenance and promotion of heart health and healthy circulation.
• Plays an important part in carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity. Long-term maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations
All St Ewe eggs are British Red Lion Code accredited, Vegetarian Society approved, lovingly reared and have been salmonella vaccinated for food safety; offering total peace of mind even for vulnerable groups.
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Product life guaranteed for 1 week.
|(as sold) per 100g
|547kJ / 131kcal
|of which saturates:
|of which sugars:
|of which DHA Omega 3:
|Folic Acid Vitamin B9:
|RI = Reference Intake
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (26)
I was buying Clarence Court or Burford Brown's. These were on offer. Gave them a go and thought they were better in value and taste. Preferring 'st. ewe. I now buy these on a regular basis!
we try lots of different eggs but they have to be free range or free to roam, these had a lovely creamy yolk and made lovely poached eggs
Lovely eggs, omega 3
Eggs are really tasty, I made delicious poached, scrambled and omelette eggs. Nice to know have good omega 3 content too.
hit and miss
Some of the eggs are really golden! Then others not so much! But good for the price these days anyway
yep golden yolk excellent scrambled
Such wonderful eggs tasty with very pleasing coloured yolk, I have since checked out their website and cant wait to try the other eggs from the range , Thank you Ocado for stocking but expect these will be constantly out of stock as others discover the quality of these eggs and demand increases.