£4.50£6 per 100ml
- Freshens breath
- Fluoride helps to protect against cavities
- Delicious natural flavour blended with real peppermint extract
- Naturally coloured gel
- Sustainable packaging
- Vegan friendly
- SLS-free and lightly foaming
- Beautiful in your bathroom
This wonderfully effective PepperMint toothpaste gel is sustainable and contains fluoride to help protect against cavities.
Our PepperMint toothpaste gel also does not contain any artificial colours or dyes making the gel naturally coloured.
Waken PepperMint toothpaste is vegan and so is suitable for vegans, vegetarians and anyone else who sees the benefits of plant-based living.
Our sustainable toothpaste packaging includes a tube made from recycled aluminum that can be recycled endlessly when you're done with it.
Lovely people like you have tried our PepperMint toothpaste and told us that:
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste's freshness lasts a long time (100% agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste cleans thoroughly (100% strongly agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste is kind to teeth and gums (100% strongly agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste limits the formation of plaque (100% agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste protects against tartare (100% agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste tastes great, unique and natural (100% agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste felt mild and gentle (100% strongly agree)
- Waken PepperMint toothpaste: [after trying it] I would switch from my existing toothpaste (97% agree)
Country of Origin
Suitable for vegetarians
Ratings and reviews
Customer reviews (24)
I love it
Its good to find a toothpaste that contains fluoride and doesnt have sls. It left my teeth feeling clean and fresh.
Good with benefits
I have in recent months-year found an unpleasant experience post dental hygiene routine, morning and night. Having researched I found it is (possibly) the SLS in standard toothpaste, plus me (probably) being peri menopausal, my oral mucus membrane was exfoliating away. every time I brushed my teeth ! it comes up as a horrible jelly like discharge which I believe might also be called oral thrush (but I thought oral thrush was connected to milk when having coffee). Anyway, I decided to try this product as my first SLS free toothpaste and I'm quite impressed. I now experience no unpleasant jelly discharge! it is a very mild mint, I would have preferred a bit more oomph in flavour. brilliantly it is a semi gel texture too which is great as a paste-paste makes me gag!! I am still getting used to this new product and do find a slightly dry mouth feel but really that just reminds me to have a glass of water, it is not severely dry feeling, just needs me to get used to it.
ideal for travelling - no plastic and tastes lovely
Like the taste but not too sure about the tube
I’m reviewing this product because I got a free sample from Ocado. Not a big fan of the tube, but I love the taste of this toothpaste, very minty, feel fresh and clean .
Have stuck with this
I bought this a couple of years ago when my regular toothpaste was out of stock and have stuck with it ever since. I like the lack of excess froth, it leaves my teeth feeling clean, tastes good, has little plastic in the packaging, and contains fluoride. Whats not to love?
expensive but leaves your teeth feeling great
Really like the flavour and leaves your teeth feeling really clean. Quite expensive when its not on special offer.