Offer - 2 Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon Fillets Waitrose 220g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
Price per kg: £23.82
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
This product has been previously frozen under controlled conditions. It is suitable for freezing. Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Shallow Fry - From Chilled. Medium Heat 10-12 mins.
Remove all packaging. Heat 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Place salmon skin side down and fry gently. Turn halfway through cooking time. Do not reheat once cooled.
Preparation and Usage
Simply pan fry for 10-12 minutes...
Perfect cooked in a wrap of pancetta with just a little butter and a twist of black pepper
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw fish. Size and thickness of fish may vary, cook times are given as guidance.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Defrosted wild Alaskan Sockeye salmon fillets
Warning: Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain.
Origin: Salmon caught in the Pacific Ocean
Method of catch: Troll caught, Set net, Gill net and Seine net
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sockeye Salmon (Oncorhynchus Nerka) (Fish)
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
A quick, simple and delicious salmon pasta. Use any type of pasta you like, even spaghetti if it is your favourite!
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.