Offer - Amoy Sauce Dark Soy 150ml
Preparation and Usage
Add Amoy dark soy sauce when frying or grilling meat or vegetables to bring out the flavour.
Return To Address
Consumer Care Line Call Free (UK Mainland only) 0800 072 4090 (ROI 1800 995311)
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
HP Foods Limited,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Dark Soy Sauce.
Best before end: see cap.
Naturally brewed in China. Blended in the UK
H.J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd.,
Add for sweetness and richness.
Suitable for vegetarians
Salt crystals may form naturally in this product.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Soy Sauce Extract (22%, Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Salt, Colour - Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulators - Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per serving (5ml)|
|Energy||510kJ /||26kJ /|
|-of which saturates||<0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||24.8g||1.2g|
|30 servings per bottle|
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Who says a duck supper has to be expensive? Make your meat go further with this flavour-packed salad
Simple ingredients cooked well - seafood at its best.
From chef Martin Wishart. Fresh crab meat is one of the ocean's greatest treats. The sweet white flesh pairs especially well with the bright, aromatic Asian flavourings of this recipe. Great as a starter or light supper, half-sized cakes can also be served as warm canapés.
This is a really simple mid-week meal that's really popular with kids. If you're cooking for very young children you can leave out the ginger and red chilli, but it gives a great kick for those with braver tastes!
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Oct-2016 at 01:32. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.